GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I'm lout of color caertridgesd. How do I set it to print in

Customer Question

I'm lout of color caertridgesd. How do I set it to print in black
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Good morning! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Here's how to print in black and whit only if yo have a Windows computer. If you have a MAC computer, please let me know, so I can provide instructions for it as well.

For computers with a WINDOWS Operating System:

1. From your computer, select Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes.
  2. Right-click the name of your printer.
  3. Select Printing Preferences.
  4. Select the Advanced tab, then under the Color printing section, select Print Colors as Black and White.
  5. Click OK.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.