John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Not responding, yesterday, i installed another computer

Customer Question

not responding
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: yesterday, i installed another computer yesterday as my old one crashed. printer is canon mp210. it was working fine on my old computer
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: no, 5-6 years old. I didn't have the disc and went into printers and devices and added a printer. not sure if this worked although it told me printer installed successfully
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, which version of Windows or MAC is installed in your new PC ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
windows 7
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the information, if I give you the link then, will you be able to download the drivers for your printer and install it or would you like to use our additional service, so that I can connect with your PC and help you to install the printer ?