GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I have an Epson WK-3620 it is reading ERROR CODE;0x97. How

Customer Question

I have an Epson WK-3620 it is reading ERROR CODE;0x97. How do I fix it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

This error message is usually the result of excess ink around the head sprayer (at (bottom plate of head). to correct this, turn off the printer. Move the printhead to the center. Wet a tissue with hot water. Place the tissue (with hot water) at head cleaning mechanic pad. Move head to parking position. Wait 10 minutes, then test it again. You can repeat 3 times." Please give this a try and let me know the results.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem, please let me know, so I can provide instructions for cleaning the print nozzles using the utility software for this printer.

Here is a link to the user manual for this printer:

You can save it to your computer for future reference or print it out. It is however 332 pages.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.