John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It is a very new printer. I printed a three-page document

Customer Question

It is a very new printer. I printed a three-page document and only two pages printed. The red x comes on and I have followed the steps to clear a paper problem but the printer still won't print at all.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother MFC J6920DW. I have had it less than a week.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Followed the steps that came up on the screen--it didn't work
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear about the problem, which may be quite frustrating; I'd like to help clear it up.

Have you removed the third sheet of the three-page job? or is there a third sheet of paper anywhere in the printer?