TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

The memory is full and I cannot find the clear memory buton,

Customer Question

the memory is full and I cannot find the clear memory buton
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: looking online to find where the memory option is on the copier
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
model number F156602
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. The solution to this problem will vary depending upon whether a) the fax memory is full or b)you are scanning when you receiving this message.

If the MultiPASS’ memory becomes full while scanning your document, MEMORY FULL will appear in the LCD. If this happens, remove the remainder of the document from the ADF (you may need to open the operation panel to do so), then divide the document into several sections and send each section separately. • The document is automatically deleted from memory when the MultiPASS completes sending the document to all destinations.

If the fax memory is full, you will not be able to receive until you clear the error by deleting one or more stored documents.

Delete Single Document

Step 1

Lift the one-touch speed dialing panel, if your Canon fax machine has one.

Step 2

Press "Menu," then select "Memory Reference" and "Start" from the list of options. If your model has a "Memory Reference" button, press it instead.

Related Reading: How to Edit a Stored Number in a Canon Super G3 Fax Machine

Step 3

Press the up or down arrow buttons to highlight "Delete Document," then press "Start" or "Set."

Step 4

Press the arrow keys to highlight the document you wish to delete. Documents are listed by tracking numbers, such as "TX/RX NO." Press "Start" or "Set."

Step 5

Type your password ***** you want to delete a document in the polling box, then press "Set" or "Start."

Step 6

Press "*" to delete the selected document, or press "#" to keep the document.

Step 7

Repeat this process for any other documents you want to delete. Press "Stop" to return to the main menu.

Delete All Documents

Step 1

Press the "Memory Reference" button, or press "Menu," "Memory Reference" and "Start."

Step 2

Press the arrow keys to highlight "Del. Printed RX." Press "Start" or "Set."

Step 3

Press "*" to delete all the documents in the machine's memory, then press "#" to go back, or "Stop" to go to the main menu.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Here is a link for the user manual for the Canon Super G3 model F156602 in case you should need it in the future. You can save it to your computer for future reference or you can print it out. Please note that it is 246 pages long.

http://www.canon.ca/support_images/RightNow_Images/Copier/MF4370_4350_BASIC_en_us_R.pdf