John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

0x61011beb appears as an error code. What does that mean? I

Customer Question

0x61011beb appears as an error code. What does that mean? I cannot print from my computer.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: hp model E910a (7500A)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is the first try.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The problem started with a paper jam, but there was no paper jam. So, I turned off the printer and restarted. Then, this error code appeared.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the version of windows you have on the computer thats connected to the printer

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

ok please follow the below steps

remove the ink cartridges and then turn off printer

unplug power cord and keep the ON button pressed for 10 secs

wait for a minute

plug in power cord and turn on unit and insert ink

let me know the status

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

you had requested remote assistance however i am getting the below message when i tried to accept it

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

let me know the status once you have tried the steps i gave above