Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

WF 3620 When the manual was printed certain pages seem tp be

Customer Question

WF 3620 When the manual was printed certain pages seem tp be left out. Can I access the manual and print only the missing pages?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the information you need.

Here's the page with the manual on it:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368.pdf

the User's Manual to the WorkForce 3620. It is in printable PDF format.

If you are using an inferior PDF viewing Reader, the Print function will not be able to select and print only a range of pages, but just the whole thing. If that's all the Print function in your PDF Reader offers you, it is a fault in the Reader program, not in the PDF file I just referenced.

A better PDF Reader allows you to print selectively, only certain pages. Such as FoxIt Reader:

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/pdf-reader/

which I can heartily recommend for any PDF file printing purpose, having used it myself a lot.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. If you need more information, please Reply To Expert and I will continue to advise you. Thanks.