John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My HP computer is not reading my Samsung M2070FW printer for

Customer Question

My HP computer is not reading my Samsung M2070FW printer for printing or scanning. And can I get an app for my computer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. In order to advise you, I will need to ask about a few details:

An app for your computer ought to be fairly easy to find. What sort of app do you need (and, is it a Windows PC, or an Apple computer, or perhaps an Apple or Android-OS-based tablet) ?

How is your Samsung printer hooked up, as a USB printer, or as a networked printer (wired, or wireless connection) ?