JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.

I have easy label 4 program which is a variable data program

Customer Question

i have easy label 4 program which is a variable data program and since the firmware was updated on aficio mp c7501 sp you tell it to print 1000 it will print about 16 pages and reset to ready. it print fine for pdf's word documents my operating system is wp home edition 2002 service pack 3
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

How old is your mp c7501?

Also has it ever worked correctly with Windows home edition 2002 service pack 3?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Age is unknown
But it work in the past
Expert:  JKalman replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system? I assume that you have made a typographical error, and that your operating system is Windows XP Home Edition (2002), Service Pack 3. Can you please describe your variable data application in more detail? Are you using the Easy Label 4 program to print bar codes, one code per sheet of paper?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Easy label does numbering, barcodes, fixed data as many up on a sheet you want
Expert:  JKalman replied 2 months ago.

Have you tried uninstalling Easy Label and then reinstalling it on your computer? The only way this will work to successfully solve your problem is if you first uninstall the software by going to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall A Program, and then restart your computer before installing an uncorrupted version of the software. If you have done it but not exactly this way, I recommend that you do it again. Please let me know when you have done this successfully.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will try that when I get in the office tonight
Expert:  JKalman replied 2 months ago.

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I reloaded the program like you suggested but it still will not print properly
Expert:  JKalman replied 2 months ago.

Since I cannot solve your problem, I am going to opt out and allow other experts to contribute their knowledge, skills, and abilities.