Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Brother MFC-J650DW crashed and I had to reinstall it using

Customer Question

brother MFC-J650DW crashed and I had to reinstall it using the CD that came with it. Almost all done when error message "DIFxDriver Package Install Error = 1930" came up. Tried RegCure to overcome this but it did not work. How can I remove the error from my system?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

you may try downloading the full featured driver software from the link given below and install it.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj650dw_us_eu_as

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

If you want i can provide secure remote access and will fix the problem for you. Remote access is an additional service which allows the expert to work directly on the problem and it

provides quick resolution, you can sit back and watch while the experts fixes the problem right in front of you. This saves you a whole lot of time and money from hiring an onsite technician.