Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Directions to print "unable 32" followed by power off power

Customer Question

Directions to print "unable 32" followed by power off power on. This converts red field to
green color and "ready". However, when print is tried again, there is no printing and
red color and request to print "unable 32" re-appears. also low toner warning re-appears.
What is wrong? and how can I correct this problem??
Thank you. How can I ascertain which toner holder needs to be replaced. if this is the
causative problem.
Thank you very much for your help. Alan M Steen M.D. ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Sometimes, this issue is caused by stuck paper or debris inside the machine.. And other times, we need to repair or replace parts.

Lets start with following the steps on this page carefully and methodically, as it may cure the issue.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hl4070cdw_all&faqid=faq00002555_000

Those steps are for a slightly different model, but they still apply to this situation. Once you have tried these steps Alan, please send a reply and let me know whether this solved the issue, or if you need further assistance.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.