Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Pixma i6600D. All ink supply levels are OK.

Customer Question

I have a Pixma i6600D. All ink supply levels are OK. Printing is extremely light in all colors. Some colors don't show at al. What can I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You can try changing the print quality settings, increasing the quality ( you may be in draft mode ) This link will show you where to do that

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART157928&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1469645122314

Otherwise use the maintaince tab when you get into the printer properties, and then perform a printhead cleaning or deep cleaning.

If none of those steps fix the issue, then you need to replace the printhead outright.. You can get another printhead here http://amzn.to/2ahvSNx

If the above print quality settings and cleaning didnt fix the issue, then replacing the printhead will.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hello, this is Dustin from Justanswer.com. You never responded after viewing my answer. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.