Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG

I have an epson wf-3520 printer and it is telling me that

Customer Question

Hi, I have an epson wf-3520 printer and it is telling me that there is a paper jam. I have checked and there is no jam
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: i have tried powering on and off but no luck. It is probably 5 years old and it is the WF-3520 with copy/fax/scan/epsonconnect
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I lifted the scanner unit and all is clear. I pulled the back out of it and it is clear as well. I also checked the spring on the paper sensor and it seems to be fine
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope thank you!
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I accidentally send the message to this question i apologize for that.I will now open this to other experts who has expertise in printers

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

The first thing I want to verify is best described by the following video. You mentioned the spring, so you may have already done this. I just want to make sure:

Also, have you unplugged the printer? Remove all paper, unplug for 1 minute or so, then plug it back in. If this doesn't work, let me know and we can continue to troubleshoot.

Here is another site with useful suggestions on how to correct the paper jam error.

Let me know how this goes,