John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

We have an Hp officejet Pro 6835 and cannot get it to

Customer Question

We have an Hp officejet Pro 6835 and cannot get it to connect to our new computer. Both the printer and the computer are new. We have windows 10 on the computer and the printer says 8.l. Could that be the problem? A message comes up on the computer that it needs an intervention when I try to print something.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,