crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I can"t print, due an error with printer C000. What do I

Customer Question

I can"t print, due an error with printer C000. What do I have to do$Prinyer is MX922 Pixma
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Error C000 means that there is packing material that wasn't removed, an ink tank may be loose, or there may be an obstruction in the paper feed path.

Make sure there is nothing in the paper feed path, check for any packing material left in the device, and take your cartridges out and put them back in.

Then, turn your printer off, unplug it, and then plug it back in. Turn it on and try to print a test page.

If this resolves it, great. No further contact is needed. Just be sure to rate my answer with at least 3 stars so that I may receive credit.

Reply back if there are further issues.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Did I resolve your issue? If I did, please rate my answer with a rating of 3 stars or more to ensure that I receive credit.

If you still have questions, please reply back and I, or another technician, will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Have a good day.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi!

Please double check that your ink cartridges do not have any tape over it which is preventing it from printing.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I tol u that I figured out by by my self. Pls no charge

This is the first time that we have heard back from you. Thank you for replying back