John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

WORKFORCE WF-3640 error Code 0x69 paper jammed. Got it out.

Customer Question

error Code 0x69
paper jammed. Got it out. Printer needs new ink. Trying to get ink carrier to move to where I could load black ink and it all stopped. I have turned it off and on, to no avail. I have turned it off nd unplugged; same message when turning on. Now machine won't move off error. Ink low as well.
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

Firstly, turn off the printer, and open the cover. See if the ink tray can be moved with gentle pressure. If not leave the lid open, and power it on. Watch the cartridge tray as it moves. When it is over in the position where you can replace the cartridge quickly unplug the printer. Replace the ink, then power it on.

Please try this and get back to me.