John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Can the SC202 be fixed an a Ricoh Aficio 6330S and much? Can

Customer Question

Can the SC202 be fixed an a Ricoh Aficio 6330S and for how much? Can I fix this myself?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sc202 error message be fixed how much will it cost.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The SC202 error is generally speaking quite severe. It usually means that the motor that spins the mirror in the laser unit has failed.

This usually means replacing the laser unit, which is feasible, but a rather expensive unit to replace.

There are things you can check on first, of course, to see if something less than replacing the laser unit will do for the problem in your Ricoh printer.