John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

How do I put canon 6860 on my pc list

Customer Question

how do I put canon 6860 on my pc list
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the make and model of your pc and version of windows you have

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Secure remote access will allow expert to work directly on the problem It provides you a quick resolution, you can sit back and watch her while she fixes it. This saves a whole lot of time and money.

I am sending you the remote service offer

please accept the offer if you would like me to assist you via remote access