John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

The print head goes over to the right, but when it gets

Customer Question

The print head goes over to the right, but when it gets about an inch and a half from the extreme right, it begins to click or cluck. If you take your hand and push it the rest of the way to the extreme right, it stops clicking, but up pops the red E200 error.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It's been clicking for a couple of months, but yesterday I was printing a 3-page document. It printed the first 2 pages and stopped just before ejecting the second page and hasn't printed since.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unplugged the cord, soaked the print heap (not the contacts), cleaned and dried the print head and filled all the cartredges.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Does he need to know anything else to fix the problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** you please tell me what the make and mode of this printer is?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is this a canon? Which model? Are you sure it isn't perhaps a B200 error?