John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

How do is scan a document from my HP Officejet Pro 8600 to

Customer Question

How do is scan a document from my HP Officejet Pro 8600 to my computer
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 8600 is all I have
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to setup the wireless connection and it will not accept it
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Let me make sure I am understanding your request. You are trying to setup your wireless so that you can scan a document from your printer to your computer, is this correct?

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you could be online so that i can walk you through to make the scanner work.

Expert:  Jennifer French replied 2 months ago.

Are you still having issues with your printer? Remember Just Answer is here to assist you!