John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

The printer head needs to be cleaned, I think. When I turn

Customer Question

The printer head needs to be cleaned, I think. When I turn the Epson NX430 of and then on, the message I get is Printer error. Turn power off and the on again. I've done that three or four times, and I get the same message. What do I do now?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.The problem you are facing is caused due to hardware failure, please turn off the printer then, open the printer cover and try to move the cartridges with your hand then, let me know if you are able to do that or not ?