Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Technician
Experience:  Owner at Down Home Technical Solutions
95132829

Please advise no power supply identified of Samsung Express

Customer Question

Please advise no power supply identified of Samsung Express C460FW Multifunction Laser Printer, despite pressing Power/Wake Up Button. Is there an inbuilt fuse or circuit breaker
protection. Can the unit be repaired, and by whom. Or is the unit a disposal and throw away, and what replacement unit available on market, and what best price.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for choosing Just Answer for the solution to your issue. I am a computer/printer technician of almost 15 years and I assure you that I will do my very best to resolve this as quickly and effectively as I can.

The Samsung Xpress C460FW has an inbuilt fuse and this issue IS repairable. The power supply will cost you about $30.00 on Amazon, if you want to order it yourself for someone to install. Here is a link:

https://www.amazon.com/JC44-00213A-Samsung-SL-C460FW-CLX3305FN-CLX3305FW/dp/B00OQZPA50

If you are wanting someone to repair it for you, depending where you are in Australia, I found this website with pricing for service.

http://www.abprinterrepairs.com.au/pricing/.

If you are satisfied with the advice I provided you today, please rate my performance with at least 3 stars at the top of the screen so that I may receive credit for this resolution. If you have any questions or concerns, please reply and I, or another expert, will be more than happy to assist. Have a wonderful day and thank you for using Just Answer.

I almost forgot. If the printer is still under warranty, it is completely cost effective to have it repaired. Judging by the prices on the website, it looks as though purchasing another printer may be a better option. But again, that is completely up to you.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

If you are satisfied with an answer that you received, please leave a positive rating so that I can receive credit for this session. Thank you for choosing Just Answer and have a wonderful day/night.