VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Scan error on HP 1536 dnf, Windows (7) WIA error.

Customer Question

Scan error on HP 1536 dnf, Windows (7) WIA error. Recommended services running and auto. Worked fine before. Downloaded latest complete software/drivers.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP LaserJet M1536 dnf MFP Series, Windows 7 Professional, wired to LAN router, computer also cabled to router/modem.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Installed latest HP full software/driver version 15.0.15188.928 and troubleshooting w HP Print & Scan Doctor 4.9
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

Do you see a Scanner Unreachable error, Sir or Madam?