Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

My Selphy 800 was just printing fine and the next picture

Customer Question

My Selphy 800 was just printing fine and the next picture that I took on my SD card, the printer said that there was no image on the card. I erased the image and took another a couple of times verifying that there was definitely images on the card but, the Selphy 800
said there were no images. I came home and used the same card in my Selphy 1200 and
got perfect prints. What do you suggest to address this matter?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Selphy 800 sd card slot is nit reading the sd car correcty. Try to use a compressed air or some cologne spray which will remove the dust or oxidation covering the connection.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you very much! I just blew in the slot very hard and it worked. Thank you again. I almost thought that the item was finished and I would have to junk it.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top of this page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.