John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Is there a charge?

Customer Question

Is there a charge for this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. This is, a paid advice and support site. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The charges for the advice or Answer you will receive to your question, are (to the best of my understanding) not levied on the customer, if the customer does not receive advice worth paying for, or to put it another way, if you the customer do not approve the advice and support received as worthy of payment. As an Expert I try to provide good advice, but have no power over payments and charges.

What question do you have for us today please? how may we help you?