John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

ML-2165W printer connected to Dell laptop via Telstra 4G

Customer Question

ML-2165W printer connected to Dell laptop via Telstra 4G WiFi modem.
Printer is offline and was working perfectly till now.
I cannot get printer online
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Step1. unplug the router power and let it sit for 2 mins power it back on and wait another 2 misn to let the router boot up.
step2. Unplug the printer power and follow the same steps as you followed with the router.
The printer must be good to print, let me know if the problem persists.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Michelle
I have done all of that but no change.
The Wifi modem acknowledges the printer and the document to be printed is in a queue but the printer remains offline
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

If you have tried it and the problem remains that means you will have to reconfigure the printer to wireless network.

Try uninstalling the printer from the computer and reboot it both printer and computer. Let me know once done.