Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

MB2320 I have successfully loaded ink cartridges in past.

Customer Question

MB2320
I have successfully loaded ink cartridges in past. This time the printer will not accept ink cartridges nor will it allow me to remove them. When working, the message tells me to replace colors individually even though they are all in the printer. Right now I would like to remove the cartridges, return them to store, and replace all, and ask for even exchange or my money returned. Is there any way you can help me with this dilemma?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can help you remove the ink tanks, but as far as the refund you would have to have a receipt and then your still at the mercy of the retailers refund / exchange policy.

with that being said, you can follow the steps in this video to remove the ink tanks from the machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mysHiP3-PHg

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dustin, Thank you for your prompt reply, but I am unable to read the very blurred text.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Im not sure why the text is blurred. It could be due to the browser you are using?

Try viewing my reply in a new browser, or press Ctrl and + on your keyboard to increase the size of the text

Dustin S.