John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am getting an error message when I try to print a label.

Customer Question

I am getting an error message when I try to print a label. Printer worked fine, then all at once I get this:
Cannot create instance of: 'MainWindow' defined in assembly DYMO.DLS, Version= Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5426002a38745a19. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Error in markup file 'DYMO.DLS;componet/MainWindow.xaml'.
I am running Windows 7 Pro and the printer is a DYMO LabelWriter 450.
My Name is********** Pineville, La. 71360.
Phone No is(###) ###-####and e-mail is***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dustin, I got sucked into this not knowing I was agreeing to a 43.00 for this one instance of help. Then I saw it was 43.00 per month and I had already put in my credit card info and now I am afraid this is getting to be a sour deal. I do not want to pay that same amount every month, I just have a small computer system and I would like for you to cancel out this whole deal. I feel stupid for entering all my info not realizing what I am getting into. Please cancel the whole thing.....Please....Frank
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

You do not have to pay monthly Frank. if you accidentally signed up for the monthly offer.. You can cancel that now, use this link to do so

Now, if you do not want any help today, then here is the refund link for todays session.

If you if you do want to continue, we operate on a fix or refund policy. So if I couldnt help you, you would still be eligible for a refund

Dustin S