John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Im just having an annoying problem with my HP LASERJET

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: Im just having an annoying problem with my HP LASERJET CP1025nw color printer !
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I bought it before maybe 5 months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you can understand the proplem :I installed a new Laserjet CP1025nw a couple of months ago. I got everything working fine wirelessly and wirely as per the instructions. It has worked without problem since then ... until today.
Documents just sit in the print queue. They will not print.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me please what Operating System you have?

If you're not sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out. Or, if you prefer I can connect to you remotely and work on this while you watch.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X