Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Paper jam I think! I looked paper and only retrieved part of

Customer Question

Paper jam I think! I looked for the paper and only retrieved part of the page.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 8500A
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: pulled out part of the paper page. I could not clear it completely so that it prints on command.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: What is the cost if any?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How soon this evening will you connect me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Please run through the complete paper jam removal guide on this link

http://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c02142414/

If youre methodical and run through those steps carefully, you should be able to remove the jam.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My printer is a HP Officejet Pro 8500A not 8500a
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

T he steps I sent you, were for the Pro 8500a.. Please read and try to follow these steps.

Dustin S.