GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

The light is flashing error I have tried turning it off and

Customer Question

The light is flashing error I have tried turning it off and back on it have unplugged and plugged back in still won't print
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: CT-S300 I think maybe 8 0r 9 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Turning it off and on unplugging and plugging back in
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask is the Citizen brand CTS300? If so, for this printer the ERROR LED Lights or blinks when paper is empty or in case of a failure. The interval length of the blinking shows the type of error. Can you tell me please how many times it blinks before it pauses and starts blinking again?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please click below to access an electronic version of the user manual for the Citizen CTS300

You can save it to your computer or print it out. It may prove useful not only now but also in the future.

Please note that on page 27 of the manual there is a list of the blink patterns and and explanation of what each blink pattern means.

I hope that I have provided the information that you were seeking. If so, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!