Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Puchased a WF 2650 need an instruction book could you send,

Customer Question

puchased a WF 2650 need an instruction book could you send
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: two weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no the book must be discarded by some helper all we need is a replacement can you please send on out to me
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: at this time we want the printed one that comes with the original box
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

These printers do not come with an actual manual. It comes with a small poster which is a quick setup guide.

All other documentation is only electronic however. There is no printed version available.

I can send you the electronic manual files here though. Click here for link to download http://bit.ly/2a9g5yW

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.