Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My 3250 printer says to replace my color ink, i have two and

Customer Question

My 3250 printer says to replace my color ink, i have two and they are full one is brand new, what can i do
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer?
Customer: esp3250 kodak
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything, even taken the printing dead out and cleaned it
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, i have tried both
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Since you have cleaned the printhead and it still cant read the color ink properly. That tells us the printhead has failed.

You can get a replacement printhead here, and that will solve the issue. http://amzn.to/29XQs5c

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I never heard back from you after you viewed my answer. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.