Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

Paper is jammed, cannon pixma mg5220, paper jammed, no

Customer Question

paper is jammed
JA: The tech wizards can certainly get you out of any jam. ;-) They know printers inside and out, and I'd love to connect you with the best one for the job. Do you know the make and model?
Customer: cannon pixma mg5220
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: paper jammed
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am putting a link below to help you resolve your paper jam issue. There are instructions for a jam inside as well as outside

the paper slot in the steps listed. I have made sure it included a picture guide for your model. Please follow the steps in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART109173

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin