Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
First, is the Epson printer's Line or L port connected to the phone line properly?
After that, you do these steps:
1. place the document in the printer, that you want to fax out.
2. Press HOME if needed, then select FAX.
3. Dial the fax number using the buttons.
4. Press the button for either COLOR or BLACK-AND-WHITE faxing. (Buttons with a square on them, or a square button.)
5. the original document will be scanned in, then the Epson device will dial the number you entered, and it will (if all is well with your phone line and the fax at the other end) be sent.
If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks!