John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Can you tell me what I can do .I have a Epson workforce

Customer Question

Can you tell me what I can do .I have a Epson workforce WF-3640, I can,t get it to do anything. It says that it is Busy.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

I tried to accept your secure remote assistance request and it said payment failed.. T his sometimes happens if your bank or credit card blocks the charges.

A quick call to your bank or credit card can fix that situation, and remove the block.. In the meantime, Im sending the remote support offer back to you.

Dustin S