Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.
i am still researching the issue. Please standby...
7.1 Service Mode
7.1.1 Service Mode Operation
a) How to enter the Service mode
Enter service mode according to the following procedure:
1) Turn off the printer power.
2) Turn on the power while pressing the [Load] key and [Navigate] key.
* Keep pressing the above keys until "Initializing" is displayed.
3) "S" appears at the top right of the display.
4) Press the
key to choose the [Set./Adj. Menu] and press the [OK] key.
"SERVICE MODE" appears in the menu list and the MESSAGE LED flashes.
5) Press the
key to choose "SERVICE MODE" and press the [OK] key.
* Service mode is added to the [Set./Adj. Menu]. Service mode can be entered even when an error occurs (an error message is displayed) by turning off the power
once and then pressing the above keys.
b) How to exit the Service mode
Turn off the printer
You may be able to remove each one and look for heat damage by inspection. I really do not have previous experience with this issue. Do you want me to bring in other experts who may be able to help?
Only with installation. Not with electromechanical problems. I can opt out and someone else will pick this up for you. Or we can struggle through it together.
I do see that your printhead has several levels of overheating protection.
I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.