John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP 3530 all in one printer,scanner, copier. I is

Customer Question

I have an HP 3530 all in one printer,scanner, copier. I is connected to my IMac. Everything is connected and it says the printer is offline. I need to print vital documents. How can this be fixed?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Your problem can be resolved by uninstalling your printer software and resetting your printing system.

Of course, I can help you with that, whenever you are ready to continue. Just let me know.