John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon PIXMA MX922 printer that I was set up

Customer Question

I have a Canon PIXMA MX922 printer that I was set up wirelessly to connect with 2 computers. Today I installed a new router and have been trying to connect my printer to the wireless network. I have pushed the WPS button on the new router and held it while I pushed the OK button on the printer. It appears that I have been connected to the router but when I try to print a document, I get a message that the computer is not communicating with the printer. Thank you in advance for your assistance. My phone is(###) ###-####and my email is***@******.***. The router is working as I am able to connect to the internet.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Option 1

Which version of Windows are you using?