John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am unable to print my bank statement, recently, none

Customer Question

I am unable to print my bank statement
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: recently
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Good morning! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. Can you tell me please what operating system you have on your computer?

If you're not sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out. Or, if you prefer I can connect to you remotely and work on this while you watch.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

http://whatsmyos.com/

For MAC

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X

I'll also need to know what type of printer you have and I'll need to know if you can print anything at all. Once you provide that information I should be able to help you resolve the problem.