John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying connect my new printer to my laptop, but, it

Customer Question

I am trying connect my new printer to my laptop, but, it keeps looking for a router that I don't have. It finds my wi-fi and wants the code for it, which I would happily provide, if I knew how get the printer to enter numbers since the code is four (4) numbers two (2) lower case letters, and two (2) more numbers. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

What is the Operating system of your computer?

for eg: Windows/Mac

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dell, and I don't want to do this tonight I was just hoping to get an answer, that I could use in the morning. If not I will try something else then thank you.

If you don't want to do anything then I would suggest you to allow me to connect to your computer remotely and help you in setting up your printer wirelessly.

It will be faster and convenient.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No