John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My MFC8710 DW printer was giving me problems yesterday. It

Customer Question

My MFC8710 DW printer was giving me problems yesterday. It hesitates and prints a few pages, hesitates again, and prints a few pages, and hesitates again and starts from the beginning of the document again. Spoke with Brother technicians and they said it was not a problem with my printer or modem. After their testing, the problems is worse. Printer hesitates before printing and may print only one or two pages or 1-1/2 pages. I don't believe the document is the problem because it happened on two documents originating from two different companies.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: MFC 8710DW. Approximately 3 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Are you still there?
JA: No. I'm the Printer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: What am I supposed to do next
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How much does it cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This is an issue I can fix for you via a secure remote connection. That service is guaranteed meaning, If Im unable to solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

I'll send the offer to you now, once accepted I will send the connection steps. Or if you reject the offer, we can continue via written support instead.

Dustin S