John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP printer-copier-fax-scanner. HP Officejet 4622.

Customer Question

I have an HP printer-copier-fax-scanner. HP Officejet 4622. It prints and copies, but recently the fax and scan won't work. The scan tells me something is not connected, and I can't quite figure it. Comcast could not or would not help me with the fax. When I try to fax something, the printout comes back "no answer".
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. You are facing two different problems and it seems both the problem is caused due to two different issues. At first, which one you want to solve ?