Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Cannon MX 436 Scanner not working di I need to download new

Customer Question

Cannon MX 436 Scanner not working di I need to download new navigator software
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 3-5 years maybe
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: seems on omy mac dont have the nagitor system anymore to scan documents
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may download the Navigator Software from the following page: http://search-au.canon.com.au/canon__au_en__au_en/search.x?ct=Support&hf=category%09zubaken&cf=model_sm:PIXMA+MX436&d=DOWNLOADS

On the left side of the page, click to choose your version of Mac OS X and you will be given the Navigator Software download links. Click that link to download and save the file. Once it is saved, open it and install.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com