John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I want to print and I keep getting message close top of

Customer Question

I want to print and I keep getting message close top of printer. I have done that a dozen times they it says turn printer off and back on done that.
I have a Canon MP640. This happened after I changed ribbon but have never had this happen before. HELP please. Thank you Carol Burch
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, which ribbon you have replaced ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The color was yellow "221
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

oh! do you mean the cartridge ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How much is for you to connect and fix it!
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

There is no need for the remote session in your case, as it seems to be a hardware problem and remote support is only used for software related problem.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Can you check small display on the printer and let me know, what error code is flashing at present.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Give me credit for not fixing my printer Carol Burch
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Did you saw my last reply ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
STOP STOP give me a credit since you did not fix my problem . I do not want to file a complaint with Better Bisness Breau so please take care of this now ! Carol Burch
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

I do not understand, why are you so eager to get a credit, did I say that I have already finished troubleshooting your problem and it cannot be fixed ?