John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson WF-3620 help please! Queston 1 -- Often, I receive an

Customer Question

Epson WF-3620 help please!
Queston 1 -- Often, I receive an email that is formatted with unimportant stuff printed on the left side of the page and the desired text on the right side of the page. How can I print the page without the unimportant left side stuff.
Question 2 -- Often, receive an email that is formatted with two pages side by side. How can I print the two pages on two sheets.
Thank you !!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.