John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Paper will feed about 4 inches and stops. Get error message

Customer Question

Paper will feed about 4 inches and stops. Get error message red flashing 8N
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is about 9 - 10 years old and is a Canon K430
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have just added new paper and it will not pull the paper through
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

"K430" is a toner cartridge. Please confirm or otherwise inform me, that this is a PC430 personal copier you are asking about? or, what model the laser printer or copier is, that the error is on... ? Thanks.