John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am trying to Fax and blank papers are coming out and am

Customer Question

I am trying to Fax and blank papers are coming out and am following the directions on the screen....I must get something out, can someone please contact me right away
My telephone number is ************...Thank you....Marsha
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have team viewer on my computer, I have to leave my office for 15 min. and will be back...if it is not done I will have to cancel it is Important...thank you. Marsha
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are you trying to receive a fax, or are you trying to send one?

What directions on the screen do you see?

15 min. delay is fine with me... but if you want something immediately in the way of a solution, let me know please, and I will immediately cede the case to anyone else.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am trying to send a fax, the screen comes up and says the it tells me to enter start and enter no it also says fax resolution and contrast then it tells me to enter start and then the number and then it asks me if I want color and I press 1 for no and then it says dialing and a blank sheet of paper comes out I don't think I could be out of ink I just put the inks I..If you don';t have the answer I need to leave and fax this, and cancel with you all...

Well... the blank sheet of paper, if you are Sending a fax, is puzzling.

Do you have a document to scan and send, loaded in the document feeder first? that's necessary.

And do you know whether anything is being sent or not?