Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years

How do I scan 35mm slides from scanner to computer?

Customer Question

how do I scan 35mm slides from scanner to computer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You do this via the Epson scan software that comes with the scanner.

Its the Epson Scan Utility, if you do not have it installed you can download and install it from my link below

Once the program is installed, you run it, and perform your scanning and it will then allow you to save it to the computer.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you