Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I just got the following messages on my HP Officejet Pro

Customer Question

I just got the following messages on my HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
"HP Instant Ink Problem"
"Printing will be blocked soon. Visit www.hpinstantink.com for information."
What should I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Try removing and re-enabling Web Services from your printer’s control panel. Check your printer’s control panel for the Setup or Web icon, and then follow the appropriate instructions to enable Web Services. The steps to remove/enable Web Services vary by HP printer model. For your model:

HP Officejet Removing Web Services: Use Setup > Web Services Setup > Restore Factory Settings to remove Web Services from the printer.

Then re-enable web services on your printer. If the web services info sheet does not automatically print within a few minutes of re-enabling web services, web services has not been fully enabled on your printer. You may need to wait and remove and re-enable web services again in few hours to allow the issues affecting your printer’s communication with the cloud servers to clear up. Until a web services info sheet prints out your web services registration is not complete. Complete the steps below while your printer is connected to the Internet.

Officejet Enable Web Services:

• On the printer control panel, touch the Apps icon, touchYes to enable Web Services, touch Yes to Accept Terms of Service, and then touch Yes again for automatic firmware updates. An information sheet prints that has your printer claim code.
  • On the printer control panel, press theePrint button or icon to open the Web Services

Either select Yes to enable Web Services, select Yes again for automatic updates, and then press the ePrint button again. Or, select Enable Web Services , and then select OK . An information sheet prints that has your printer claim code.

• On the printer control panel, touchSetup, and then touch Web Services.

Select Enable Web Services , and then select OK . An information sheet prints that has your printer claim code.

If it continues to not print, see the Web Services connectivity troubleshooting here.